Sunday, February 2, 2014

If that don't suit you ... that's a drag...


February 2nd

February 2nd
Day Two – Zero Spending


I’m not a mind reader and I can’t tell what the future has in store for me but I know this one small detail.  There won’t be a day three of no spending… I’m gonna need caffeine and I’m going to need a lot of it.

I’m starting an online course in web design next week. 

I love the idea of school.  I’m good with homework for the first 3 weeks and then my attention span drifts off to something other…  ooo new home improvement project.

0 comments:

If that don't suit you ... that's a drag...

Sunday, February 2, 2014


February 2nd

February 2nd
Day Two – Zero Spending


I’m not a mind reader and I can’t tell what the future has in store for me but I know this one small detail.  There won’t be a day three of no spending… I’m gonna need caffeine and I’m going to need a lot of it.

I’m starting an online course in web design next week. 

I love the idea of school.  I’m good with homework for the first 3 weeks and then my attention span drifts off to something other…  ooo new home improvement project.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com